In addition to the Governor's Executive Order 121. the following other practices will be implemented with relation to auto and boat sales:
1. All social distancing requirements apply.
2. Motor vehicles sales conducted by appointment.
3. Posting online whether a facility is open and how best to reach the facility and continue services by phone or remotely
4. Designated six-foot distances with signage, tape, or by other means, six-foot spacing for employees and customers to maintain appropriate distance and maintaining at least six-foot social distancing from other individuals
5. No more than 10 people, including customers and employees, the the showroom at any one time.
6. All customer lounges closed.
7. Tables available outside the showroom for customers who wish to conduct transaction outside of showroom.
8. Hand sanitizer and sanitizing products readily available for employees and customers.
9. No test drives permitted unless expressly requested by the purchaser and only conducted in adherence to the following requirments:
10. To extend legally possible, conduct off-site / home delivery for vehicles
11. Adhere to CDC recommendations for maintaining a safe workspace, including the measures referenced above, as well as: